Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Season 407 ... You need hands

Hand-in-hand is the only way to land;
    And always the right-way 'round....

And a big "thank you" to you, Christopher ... you just managed to sneak in before the deadline! And thanks also to Janet and Ralf, whose videos came in "overnight". It is now 11.00 a.m. in deepest France, and, according to Google, that means that it is midnight in Hawaii, so I declare Season 407 officially over. Now on to find something for Kev's exciting theme. I will endeavour to post the Wrap in the next couple of days. THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL ...YOU ALL GET A BIG HAND FROM ME!
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." George Bernard Shaw

"Just remember, if we get caught ... you're deaf and I don't speak English."

And here is the Wrap ....

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." George Bernard Shaw

"Just remember, if we get caught ... you're deaf and I don't speak English."

Peace and love back atcha Val.
    Thank you for a wonderful week and well done Jim!

That was a very good wrap up :-) Thanks for hosting Val! Congratulations to the Jim!

wonderful wrap, wonderful season, and a wonderful winner. gotta hand it to you val, a really, really super week! thank you!
    lynda

bi di bup bup

Great week Val, and great wrap! Nice to see such a robust turnout and a wonderful variety of styles and songs ~

Thanks a lot, Val! I enjoyed the theme this week. There were three more songs that I tinkered with this week, but didn't find time to finish. But you inspired me to write a song, and to learn a song that I've liked for decades.
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

Thread Information