Best Ukulele Christmas Books?

Ukeman75

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the uke scene, but I am looking for some good SOLO TAB ukulele Christmas books. All I can find are mainly chord books. I only found two on Amazon:
Christmas Classics for Solo Ukulele
https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Classics-Solo-Ukulele-Stewart/dp/1700570528/ref=zg_bs_8622786011_38?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=994RECZ43FMQT6EZSG15

and
Christmas Carols for Tenor ukulele
https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Carols-Solo-Ukulele-Tenor/dp/1495025896/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=christmas+ukulele+solo+tenor&qid=1575142698&s=books&sr=1-1

The first book, Christmas Classics, I ordered and is AMAZING! The second book, Christmas Carols, is for low G, and I am a high g player. Anybody have any other suggestions? I suggest you check out the Christmas Classics book if you're a high g player! Thanks!

It all depends on what you want to do with the Christmas books! Are you looking for Chord Melody? Songs with chords so you can sing along? What's your focus?

I'll also point out Spencer Gay's collection at ukeeducation.org (free) for Chord Melody and Mike Lynch's Christmas Chord Melody Collection (not free).

I'll have to check out the Sam Muir arrangements!

It all depends on what you want to do with the Christmas books! Are you looking for Chord Melody? Songs with chords so you can sing along? What's your focus?

I'll also point out Spencer Gay's collection at ukeeducation.org (free) for Chord Melody and Mike Lynch's Christmas Chord Melody Collection (not free).

I'll have to check out the Sam Muir arrangements!

I like Spencer Gay's collection. It is beginner-intermediate level. The arrangements are advertised as low-G, but most work fine with high-G as well.

Many of the ukulele clubs have xmas songbooks available for download. Some are in pdf format others more suitable for viewing on a device. The online versions often have advantage of transposing keys and other features. As they are free you can look at them all and pick one or more you like most.

Many of the ukulele clubs have xmas songbooks available for download. Some are in pdf format others more suitable for viewing on a device. The online versions often have advantage of transposing keys and other features. As they are free you can look at them all and pick one or more you like most.

Almost never in the solo tab format that he is requesting, though.

Top Bottom