Sound sample of my favorite ukuleles (KoAloha, Kanile'a, Martin, LFDM)

Ukujiji

Reaction score
Hey UU friends, here is a fun little video project I made. A "sound comparison" of my ukuleles. This video is not to compare which uke is superior, it is purely made for fun. (They have different strings, in addition how could you compare a Soprano to a Tenor haha)

All sounds are recorded with a Sony microphone I digged out somewhere, sounds are untouched.

I apologies for some unsynced parts, I recorded 4 audios first, then 4 videos, pretty tricky to match them perfectly.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Wow I loved your video. Wow fantastic job.

What a great video, Ukujiji. Not only is your playing terrific, but I really enjoyed hearing the different tones from each of the four ukes. Nice job indeed!

Very nicely done, so cool to watch and listen to. Interesting to hear some differences.

Ok that was awesome. What a great idea to do back to back and throwing in the Marin soprano, nice. Great job and great contribution to the site. Thanks for doing that, must have been a lot of work.

Wow! Great job! It was fun to watch and listen. Comparison videos are a great way to learn differences among ukuleles.

Really cool! They all sound great. If I had to choose it would be on looks.

Fun comparison. Nice collection. That Martin really holds its own in that company, just a little different voice.

Thanks for making this video. Fantastic playing. And great job syncing the different ukes into the video.

I love the comparison sound clip and videos. You've got some top notch ukuleles there, and it's hard to pick a favorite. You make them all sound great.

That is pretty cool. The centennial is under rated in my opinion! I enjoy playing mine a lot. Also, Kanilea have a very consistent sound

Wow. you look just like Paul!

I like the brown one best.

Super interesting to hear the different sounds. Thanks for sharing. My preference was the KoAloha, but all sounded great due to your excellent playing.

Wonderful!
Thx for doing it.
Amazing how that newer Martin sop totally holds its own compared to the larger ukes.

Fantastic! You've made me even more excited for the Martin I'm hoping to receive this Christmas. I could listen to you play for hours.

Top Bottom