Tonight's Open Mic Night

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for watching the open mic. We are humbled by your support. Feel free to give us feedback and your thoughts on the event. I know there was a spammer that kind of made it not that fun, but hopefully we can improve the experience next time for everyone.

Thanks you all again! Please reply with your comments.

man wish i could have made it but i wasent able to get my wireless internet up so....:( im shooting fot the next one

hey guys...

that was so much fun. despite the spammer and the technical difficulties...i'd definitely be up for doing another one of these webcasts. i think the second time around will be smoother, cuz we'll pretty much know what went wrong the first time.

thanks for the awesome show guys!

Man, Mr. Pimpalicious Seeso and his groupies had me rolling on the floor. Great job seeso, as well as all the others who shared their uke skills for the rest of us. Also big ups to Rayan, for setting this all up again. Thanks guys for a fun nite.

Recording the next one is a great idea - especially for Brits like me who have trouble with times and hours and date lines and backwards and forwards. Right and left gets me too, but at least that doesn't affect what time it is here or there or in California:D

The spammer just made us officially uber :p 80 people together and only one goober isn't too bad of a ratio.

And Fred don't sweat it on the family. I thought it was good for them to be there and show you support. That should make you feel good!

it was really good. the spammer did ruin things a little, but it was still great everyone amazing, just made me want to learn even more.
also, ryan you should put those announcements in the "site annoucement" area, make it a sticky and just update it with any new info.

Pretty awesome guys...thanks for the show. Looking forward to the next event..

it was really good. the spammer did ruin things a little, but it was still great everyone amazing, just made me want to learn even more.
also, ryan you should put those announcements in the "site annoucement" area, make it a sticky and just update it with any new info.

Aldrine's gonna come up this week to film the video for the contest so it'll go up on the main site once thats done. Just wanted to give everyone who turned up for the open mic a little sneak peak of the prize. :D

Hey guys, just wanted to say I had a blast. Kudos to Ryan for coordinating the whole thing and bearing with a retard like me that couldn't get his feed to work.

Everyone was great! Lots of diversity and talent on display.

OPEN MIC WAS the shizz!!!
great job everyone...
i had fun... although being the opening act was really nerve racking!!
hahaha
thanks for everyone who tuned in...
and BIGGER THANKS to ryan for setting it up and doing all of the controls and stuff... takes a lot of patience!!

This is my 100th post!!!
im a senior member now!!! :)

open mic was awesome! really neat seeing people that you watch on youtube appear too.

For the people who performed, do you guys have youtube vids of the songs your performed? if not can ya make em? :p A bunch of us didn't get to tune in.

For the people who performed, do you guys have youtube vids of the songs your performed? if not can ya make em? :p A bunch of us didn't get to tune in.

i dont have one for mine...
YET!!
ill get my camera from my cuzin tomorrow and hopefully record it sometime this week!!

Top Bottom