Tonight's Open Mic Night

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for watching the open mic. We are humbled by your support. Feel free to give us feedback and your thoughts on the event. I know there was a spammer that kind of made it not that fun, but hopefully we can improve the experience next time for everyone.

Thanks you all again! Please reply with your comments.

Just wanted to thank everyone who participated in tonight's jam. I enjoyed every minute of it!! It was as close to being "live" that I'll get to seeing a lot of you! I can't wait for the next one! See you then :)

post in this thread instead of the open mic one. Thanks guys.

great stuff from everyone that performed, next time hopefully mogulus will hold up well for us. i had to restart like 2 times cuz the computer froze. But on another note. 80+ views #1 top show on mogulus.

Yeah, there has to be a way to ban jerks in the chat.

It was still great though. All the players did an awesome job.

great stuff from everyone that performed, next time hopefully mogulus will hold up well for us. i had to restart like 2 times cuz the computer froze. But on another note. 80+ views #1 top show on mogulus.

You set the bar for how well people need to dress for open mics. From now on everyone who participates in open mic must wear a tie.

Unfortunately i missed the whole show due to the whole easter thing, and tuned in right at the end:(! But at least i can say it was an amazing idea and would really love to see it happen again...

Ryan,
I think you did a great job considering all that you have to do to guide us techno challenged goofballs into getting this stuff setup right. I know it is a lot of work and you do it just because you want to make it a success for all of us.

BIG PROPS TO YOU.

And big props to all the people that performed. Lot's of diversity in the performances.

Look forward to the next time.

Could these be recorded so people who miss it can watch it later?

Could these be recorded so people who miss it can watch it later?

I totally forgot to record this one. Someone make sure to remind me to record the next one.

xcept for the people who wanna get attention in the chat room it was good, cant really complain cuz this was the first time

we watched the whole thing and it was amazing (eyes hurt from reading all the hilarious chats). everyone did a such a great job. i must say this whole concept of an webcast open mic is beyond awesome. keep up the good work guys!

i wish i could join and say that was fun. i got so annoyed with my drunk relatives. my aunt kept saying sorry because she read a post that said "his mom is screaming so loud"

then my hammered uncle tried to put me on the spot on saying how i dont play songs for songs, but how im supposed to play songs for songs..... im sure you guys had more fun than me.:eek:

Top Bottom