Thank You uke venders!

about2

Reaction score
My new Koaloha tenor arrived over the weekend. Wow. It’s wonderful. Everything already stated here about the sound and beauty of the uke is true. It is a marvelous instrument.

But in the process, I’m reminded of how fortunate we are to have a number of quality vendors to chose from. Working with us as a group can’t be all that easy. Yet they patiently provide quality instruments and service.

I’ll give a special shout out to Mim, The Ukulele Site, and Dusty Strings in Seattle. I’ve purchased from each of these and have found their service to be outstanding.

Thank you. I hope this holiday season finds you pleasantly busy yet with ample time for family and fun.

Last edited:
A vote for Mim from me.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 13 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 37)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Top Bottom