Fs: Bruko soprano ukulele longneck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dionysis

Reaction score
(See the bottom of this post for the other nine ukuleles I am selling.). AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP IN AUSTIN TX, OR I MAY MEET YOU HALFWAY IF YOU LIV SOMEWHERE NEARBY.

This ukulele is in like-new condition. I find the light coloration strikingly pretty. I fell in love with it on first sight. It has a flamed maple top, back, and sides. This wood combination is apparently hard to come by or they sell out fast. All the flamed maple Brukos on their website right now that use flamed maple have a spruce top, so you literally can’t buy one like this right now.

This beauty has a very pure and sweet voice, something not possible with laminate wood, or solid wood kept too thick. Do not expect a lot of low end, I suppose because of the 3/4 height sides of the body. Bruko make their full height, and a 3/4 height design like this one. You might also call it a thin-body.

The construction is immaculate, looking inside there is no glue joint squeeze-out. I never thought I would sell this one, but I have just accumulated too many ukuleles, and I have decided to spend most of my time playing tenor scale. This feels like a sacrifice and I know I will miss this baby.

• Top: Flamed Maple (bookmatched)
  • Back: Flamed Maple (bookmatched/arched back)
  • Side: Flamed Maple
  • Neck: Flamed Maple 3-piece Black Walnut
  • Fingerboard: Black Walnut
  • Bridge: 2-piece Black Walnut
  • Clear fluorocarbon
  • Total length: 22 5/8 in.
  • Scale: 14 3/4 in.
  • Body width: 6 5/8 in.
  • Body height: 1 3/8 in, 1 5/8 in. counting the round back

Available for local pickup for $275, otherwise $285 + pp fees shipped CONUS

My other ukes for sale:
Concert scale:
Mya Moe Concert # 2213, MASTER GRADE Myrtle and Kala Hard Case
SOLD Cocobolo Ukuleles Concert #328 with MiSi pickup and Use Crazy hard case. SOLD
Tenor scale:
SOLD Tiny Tenor T-TK
GONE Opio KCO-02
GONE Ohana SK-30L + HARD CASE SOLD
SOLD Kumu KOA-TF72 thin-body SOLD
Soprano scale:
SOLD Ohana PK-25G pineapple
Vintage Regal sunburst
Regal

I didn’t intend to sell this one when I was taking photos, so I only these few. I just looked it over carefully and couldn’t find a scratch or dent anywhere, the action is under 3 mm and no repairs are needed. If you are thinking about buying this and need more photos, I will take them for you.

Bruko long neck soprano - 2.jpgBruko long neck soprano - 1.jpgBruko long neck soprano - 3.jpgBruko long neck soprano - 4.jpgBruko long neck soprano - 5.jpg

Last edited:
Price change to $220 shipped.

I don't have a sales tax license, just an individual so I will not add sales tax.

But I hear that some states force PayPal to add sales tax, in which case as usual, buyer pays sales tax.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom