FS: Ohana Tenor-neck soprano solid mahogany, SK-30L

Dionysis

Reaction score
(See below for other ukuleles I am selling.)

This is the Ohana SK-30L. It sounds like a mahogany soprano, but has a tenor neck, so if you prefer the tenor this an be a travel uke for you, or when you want the soprano sound you can play this using the scale you are accustomed to.

It has 17 frets to the body, with 20 total frets. Talk about playing up the neck! This ukulele has more usable octave range than most, whether with low or high G.

Though it is used, I couldn’t find a scratch on it. It does have a small, hard to see and completely stabilized crack on the top running from the butt of the instrument to the saddle. Best of all, this one comes with a hard case designed for a tenor-neck soprano! That is hard to come by!

$100 + pp fees + shipping

My other ukes for sale:
Concert scale:

• Mya Moe Concert # 2213, MASTER GRADE Myrtle and Kala Hard Case
Tenor scale:

• Godin Multiuke
Soprano scale:
  • Vintage Regal sunburst (20’s-30’s)
  • Vintage Harmony (50’s)

OHANA SK-30L - 3.jpgOHANA SK-30L - 1.jpgOHANA SK-30L - 10.jpgOHANA SK-30L - 4.jpgOHANA SK-30L - 5.jpg

Last edited:
Hey E, I received your pm about the shipping. I tried to reply but it says your box is full.

I’ll be watching it closely too. Thanks for letting me know it is delayed. I opened this thread just to bypass your closed box. I’m re-closing the thread now, you can pm me if you want to talk more.

Best regards, D

sent PM this morning

Top Bottom