Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anuenue ut1-k

Default Anuenue ut1-k

The Ukulele Site has an Anuenue ut1-k you can see and hear halfway down on their home page where they show new arrivals.

It is my favorite sounding Anuenue so far. Solid koa. No bling.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffelele View Post
    The Ukulele Site has an Anuenue ut1-k you can see and hear halfway down on their home page where they show new arrivals.

It is my favorite sounding Anuenue so far. Solid koa. No bling.

What do you think?
    Here it is.

https://www.theukulelesite.com/catal...t1-k&q=Anuenue
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

Hi
    I bought one to add to my collection, the first one that showed up on the site.
    The one played in the demo.
    Superb Uke with sweet, but bright sound and very clear and resonant at the same time.
    Also have a UT 200 moonbird, but very different instrument other than the fabulous neck and fretboard that they both have, and are identical.
    Best,
    Ron

Wow. It looks beautiful, sounds beautiful, and I'm sure it plays beautifully too. Nice!
    Kala KA-TE tenor uke (currently tuned F-Bb-D-G w/Worth Browns)
    Kala APB-CTG baritone uke (currently tuned D-G-B-E w/Martin 22 Baritone strings)
    Ohana BK-35CG baritone uke (tuned A-D-F#-B w/Savarez classical guitar strings)
    Various guitars, banjos, and basses

Wow, real nice! If I ever got a tenor Bird, I 'd def go for the koa version.
    John

I checked aNueNue's website, and they don't list any dealers in the U.S. Are there any other dealers in this part of the world, or is Ukulele Site the only one?
    Kala APB-CTG baritone uke (currently tuned D-G-B-E w/Martin 22 Baritone strings)

Quote Originally Posted by John boy View Post
    I checked aNueNue's website, and they don't list any dealers in the U.S. Are there any other dealers in this part of the world, or is Ukulele Site the only one?
    The Ukulele Site is the only one. Before they became a dealer, it was extremely difficult to acquire one of these beauties.

thanks for the info.

Great Koa sound. Very different from the spruce/rosewood tenor. Both sound terrific.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

I'm in the market for my first uke and the obvious choice is one of the K's... I'm leaning Kanile'a K-1 T... but I just can't stop listening to and looking at these aNueNue's.

Any of you have both a K-1 and a Moon Bird (or the koa)? How do they compare? Would it be blasphemy to scoop one of these instead of a K-1?

I don't live anywhere near a shop to play either of them I'm just going on recordings, but I have custom mold in-ears. To me the aNueNue is the best thing I've heard in this price range.

Anything else I should be exploring? Thanks!

Thread Information