Buying my first... help!

Order placed. Kanile'a K-1T-DLX.

I don't know the rules on linking listings, but that's the only picture I have right now. Pumped.

Thanks everyone for all your help!!! I guess I knew from the beginning.

...guess I gotta learn ukulele now...

Congratulations.......you are choosing from your heart. You can’t go wrong doing that. Please do a NUD (New Uke Day) post with lots of pictures once you have received it.

Order placed. Kanile'a K-1T-DLX.

I don't know the rules on linking listings, but that's the only picture I have right now. Pumped.

Thanks everyone for all your help!!! I guess I knew from the beginning.

...guess I gotta learn ukulele now...

Great! That was the one I was backing all along. I wonder if that makes me an influencer like those celebrities with no visible talents?

You will enjoy your Kanile'a. It has good low end, plus it can sound very Hawaiian or guitar-y depending upon the strings.

Low-G it can be very boomy with some strings. Wound or plain, it sounds great on the Kanile'a tenor. Nylon high-g seems, to me, to be more Hawaiian sound in nature.
Have fun experimenting.

Did you decide on having a pickup installed? It isn't essential. Depends upon how you are going to use your uke. Usually you get a break on the cost if you get one installed when you buy the instrument. But you can always have one put in at a later date.

Top Bottom