Anuenue ut1-k

Jeffelele

Reaction score
The Ukulele Site has an Anuenue ut1-k you can see and hear halfway down on their home page where they show new arrivals.

It is my favorite sounding Anuenue so far. Solid koa. No bling.

What do you think?

Hi
I bought one to add to my collection, the first one that showed up on the site.
The one played in the demo.
Superb Uke with sweet, but bright sound and very clear and resonant at the same time.
Also have a UT 200 moonbird, but very different instrument other than the fabulous neck and fretboard that they both have, and are identical.
Best,
Ron

Wow. It looks beautiful, sounds beautiful, and I'm sure it plays beautifully too. Nice!

I checked aNueNue's website, and they don't list any dealers in the U.S. Are there any other dealers in this part of the world, or is Ukulele Site the only one?

I checked aNueNue's website, and they don't list any dealers in the U.S. Are there any other dealers in this part of the world, or is Ukulele Site the only one?

The Ukulele Site is the only one. Before they became a dealer, it was extremely difficult to acquire one of these beauties.

Great Koa sound. Very different from the spruce/rosewood tenor. Both sound terrific.

I'm in the market for my first uke and the obvious choice is one of the K's... I'm leaning Kanile'a K-1 T... but I just can't stop listening to and looking at these aNueNue's.

Any of you have both a K-1 and a Moon Bird (or the koa)? How do they compare? Would it be blasphemy to scoop one of these instead of a K-1?

I don't live anywhere near a shop to play either of them I'm just going on recordings, but I have custom mold in-ears. To me the aNueNue is the best thing I've heard in this price range.

Anything else I should be exploring? Thanks!

I'm in the market for my first uke and the obvious choice is one of the K's... I'm leaning Kanile'a K-1 T... but I just can't stop listening to and looking at these aNueNue's.

Any of you have both a K-1 and a Moon Bird (or the koa)? How do they compare? Would it be blasphemy to scoop one of these instead of a K-1?

I don't live anywhere near a shop to play either of them I'm just going on recordings, but I have custom mold in-ears. To me the aNueNue is the best thing I've heard in this price range.

Anything else I should be exploring? Thanks!

Listen to a Koaloha KTM first.

Listen to a Koaloha KTM first.

Oh trust me, me I have. They sound great. I just don't care for how they look.That headstock is no good. Finish is fairly bland. They're alright. But even still I think I like the sound of the aNueNue better.

Oh trust me, me I have. They sound great. I just don't care for how they look.That headstock is no good. Finish is fairly bland. They're alright. But even still I think I like the sound of the aNueNue better.

Well, looks are a factor I guess.

Top Bottom