Looking for a for the Kala KA-SRT/MA Michael Aratani Commemorative Tenor Ukulele

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Music guy Mike Aratani step daughter misses him and her mother want to get her this ukulele for Christmas
Please let me know if you got one for sale

Last edited:
There's one on Reverb with pick-up and case.
Priced kinda high for used at $519 compared to other SRT models.
Perhaps she'll go down for this wonderful cause.

There's one on Reverb with pick-up and case.
Priced kinda high for used at $519 compared to other SRT models.
Perhaps she'll go down for this wonderful cause.

That might be my listing. I had posted it kind of on the high side since I have been wavering on whether or not I really want to sell it. I forgot even had it listed til you mentioned it. It has become my "beater" uke for quick play sessions. It really is the nicest Kala import uke I've seen, and I have had several of the mass produced solid models by Kala and several of the limited edition Kala import models and a Kala Elite. That's why I have held onto it along side my current stable of ukes even thoughI probably sold/traded about a dozen different ukes this last year before getting down to my "keepers" K-Brands and Anuenues. I'm really happy with my keepers, although I am a bit tempted to add an Anuenue Koa Bird Soprano if I can find one (US3k).

Last edited:
That might be my listing. I had posted it kind of on the high side since I have been wavering on whether or not I really want to sell it. I forgot even had it listed til you mentioned it. It has become my "beater" uke for quick play sessions. It really is the nicest Kala import uke I've seen, and I have had several of the mass produced solid models by Kala and several of the limited edition Kala import models and a Kala Elite. That's why I have held onto it along side my current stable of ukes even thoughI probably sold/traded about a dozen different ukes this last year before getting down to my "keepers" K-Brands and Anuenues. I'm really happy with my keepers, although I am a bit tempted to add an Anuenue Koa Bird Soprano if I can find one (US3k).

If you did want a new home for it, I can't imagine feeling better about it than with someone in Mike's family...

Top Bottom