Cyber Week Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeinfused

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
[EDIT: AS OF 12/31/2019, half price sale is over, so closing post. There are still good deals on some cases and misc.]

All strings, tuners, and stands are half price once they're in your cart. Some odds and ends (esp low G sop sets) are only $2.50.
Those stands (below) are $16.50 again!
And a rechargeable tuner, LOL. No more cussing.

Also, FYI: I purchased the very nice arched tweed sop case. It is just a tiche oversized for a Martin, which means it should work for a Kala, Koaloha or other somewhat larger bodied uke. I should measure to see if it will fit a long neck!
That brown faux alligator case seems perfect for a vintage bari...]

https://kalabrand.com/collections/bfcm19

Kala has some good deals on some nice arched soprano and bari cases ($49-$59) and especially some string sets ($2.50).
All strings reduced additional 50% only after you have them in the cart.
$5 shipping and free after $100.

Uke deals are more moderate but there's a couple good markdowns, esp the Ziricote sop and 6 string models.

Also included in that additional 50% sale is a Kala Fold Out Uke Stand, that *looks* identical to my favorite stand, the Cooper stand (this one in sapele instead of maple). $16.50 (after you put it in your cart!) seems like a crazy good price for it, compared to retailers 2-3x that.

https://kalabrand.com/products/kala-fold-out-instrument-stand?variant=5099017404449

Last edited:
Did the promo end? Just tried it - price for the fold out uke stand stays at $32.99 when added to cart....

Apparently that particular extra promotion did end. I just tried it too.

And the other seller, Pro Audio Star, is now OUT of multiple sale items [Kala KA-15S-S, Makala Shark, and the Kala UB-S gig bags too]. The $29.99 red Dolphin is still there (although I think the Shark is a better graphic, LOL).

I'll close the post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom