FS: Blackbird Farallon Ekoa Tenor Ukulele w/ Sound Port and Radius Fretboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcli

Reaction score
Title pretty much says it all. Tenor sized ukulele made by Blackbird. Made of Ekoa: some combo of linen and bio resin.

It’s got a side sound port, which is recommended if you’re going to uke out with a low G setup. It also has a radius fretboard, which I've really liked and top dots. As configured, this would be $1862 from Blackbird new. I am asking $1500.

Condition is excellent. It has some marks from use but nothing that I would consider a scratch and definitely no dents.

Strap buttons already installed. No pickup but does come with hard case (not pictured).

Currently strung with a Fremont squeakless low G and a Thomastik-Infeld flat wound C. In case you’ve never played a Farallon, this ukulele is loud. I don’t know if it’s the Ekoa or the slightly rounded back, but this instrument can cut through noise.

I am selling because I have my sights set on a aNuenue uke. :)

I've also posted this on Reverb, which has more pictures.
https://reverb.com/item/30334640-bl...nor-ukulele-w-sound-port-and-radius-fretboard

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0360.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0362.jpg
    IMG_0362.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 30
It’s a nice offer. I already have the Opio version though, so it feels excessive to get that as well.

I have a new condition Koaloha "Special Issue" Koa tenor that I would consider trading.

Please let me know, thanks.

It’s a nice offer. I already have the Opio version though, so it feels excessive to get that as well.

Yeah but isn't it time to upgrade to Koa and sell that other one? :)

I really don't want to part with it but I need something weather resistant since I only have a motorcycle and I ride everywhere rain or shine haha

Sold. Regarding weather resistant, I also have a Klos which I bring everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom