Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to My friends on UU w/ a song

Default Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to My friends on UU w/ a song

I normally post my video on link and video, I am told that not everyone visit that page! Posting here this one time so I don’t miss wishing you all a happy holidays from Canada !

This is a Matt Dahlberg’s arrangement . He generously shared it last Christmas! Just thought I post early in case you want to learn a Christmas tune in time for the holidays! I have included the link to Matt’s tab in the description below my YouTube video.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too, Brenda, and to all of our friends here on the Forum! Beautiful rendition of "The Christmas Song"!

Now here is a song I can enthusiastically applaud along with the instrument and the player. That was beautifully played Brenda, put me in the mood for short bread and eggnog. Thanks for posting it, Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to all
    Currently enjoying these ukuleles : *LdfM tenor, *LfdM 19" super tenor. *LfdM baritone, *I'iwi tenor , *Koolau tenor, *Webber tenor, *Kimo tenor, *Kimo super concert, *Mya Moe baritone, *Kamaka baritone, *Gianinni baritone, *Fred Shields super soprano, *Kala super soprano, *Loprinzi super soprano, *Black bear ULO concert , *Enya X1 concert, *Enya X1 pineapple soprano, *Enya Nova *Gretsch tenor, *Korala plastic concert

Very nice. Happy everything to all.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
    9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 13 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 37)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
    • Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Well done, Brenda! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season this year!
    More an appreciator of the ukulele than a true player. My motto is: "Don't matter how good it ring if it ain't got some bling."

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.—Voltaire

Curious about the relative importance of tonewood vs. the luthier? See Luthiers for a Cause to learn more!

Lovely rendition. Merry Happy!
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Beautifully played, Brenda! This is one of my favorite arrangements to play at this time of year. Not too daunting and love the Low G sound.

Where’s that “like” button? Really nice, beautiful playing. Thanks for sharing with us.

Beautiful! Yes, Christmas is coming for sure!
    Kathryn

Thank you!
    I will be performing this on Wednesday.
    Let’s hope I don’t mess up !

Thread Information