Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to My friends on UU w/ a song

SoloRule

Reaction score
I normally post my video on link and video, I am told that not everyone visit that page! Posting here this one time so I don’t miss wishing you all a happy holidays from Canada !

This is a Matt Dahlberg’s arrangement . He generously shared it last Christmas! Just thought I post early in case you want to learn a Christmas tune in time for the holidays! I have included the link to Matt’s tab in the description below my YouTube video.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too, Brenda, and to all of our friends here on the Forum! Beautiful rendition of "The Christmas Song"!

Now here is a song I can enthusiastically applaud along with the instrument and the player. That was beautifully played Brenda, put me in the mood for short bread and eggnog. Thanks for posting it, Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to all

Very nice. Happy everything to all.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 13 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 37)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Well done, Brenda! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season this year!

Lovely rendition. Merry Happy!

Merry Christmas, Brenda. Thanks for the beautiful song.

Well played and Happy Holidays. You inspired me to post my own song with a Happy Holidays message. Its on my most recent post.

Again, Great job!

Jared

I actually got it from a book. Hymns with Simplified Accompaniments. Lots of good songs there!

Thanks for posting, and Merry Christmas to you, too! You're very brave. You'll never see me on video. :D

I normally post my video on link and video, I am told that not everyone visit that page! Posting here this one time so I don’t miss wishing you all a happy holidays from Canada !

This is a Matt Dahlberg’s arrangement . He generously shared it last Christmas! Just thought I post early in case you want to learn a Christmas tune in time for the holidays! I have included the link to Matt’s tab in the description below my YouTube video.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to you, Brenda, and all my friends in UU forum.

Top Bottom