Luthier concert ukulele rosewood spruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone127

Reaction score
I am offering you a unique ukulele, an instrument that has it's own soul and heart (actually a piece of my own ;) ). Apart from being handcrafted it has three features that make it different from most ukes. Firstly the soundhole isn't round and positioned in the centre of the soundboard, but is splited in two and moved to the sides. This allows larger part of soundboard to vibrate freely and resonate. Second feature is elevated fingerboard. It's job is as above to help soundboard resonate (the fingerboard is not glued to the top of the sounboard as in 99% of all ukes) and to make playing easier. Last but not least the soundboard is radiused so the vibrations of the strings transferred by a bridge propagate better. It all makes it really loud and distinct compared to other ukes. Tone is very bright with long sustain.

Price of 800$ includes:

- Solid wood ukulele made with highest quality material and craftsmanship

- hard case

- lifetime warranty

and is negotiable.

For additional 125$ I can turn it into electroacoustic. Contact me for more info.

Specs:

Top - European spruce

Back - rosewood, sapele, maple

Sides - rosewood

Neck - spanish cedar

Fingerboard and bridge - Indian Rosewood

Fret markers - turquise

Frets - 1,5 mm wide nickel-silver Sintoms

Nut and Saddle - bone

Machine Heads - Grover GR8N

Strings - Savarez 140-R

Finish - High gloss french polish

I am having troubles with uploading photos, I can send more in private message. For more photos in better quality you can visit album on my Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/aske.warsztat/photos/?tab=album&album_id=124020175690958
Please leave a like if you want to support me - If there will be interest I can start posting there in english :)

Contact me for shipping details - I ship worldwide

Attachments

• DSCF7664.jpg
    DSCF7664.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF7663.jpg
    DSCF7663.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF7661.jpg
    DSCF7661.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF7646.jpg