Happy Holidays with a song.

jnicholes

Reaction score
Happy Holidays to everyone here!

I played "Hark The Herald Angel Sings" for you all. Have a Happy Holiday!

Jared

Very nice and a Happy Holidays to you too. It appears you play left handed, unless the video has just flipped the image around. If you do play left handed is that a left handed instrument or do you play it up side down?

You're the fifth person to say that. I do play Upside Down. When I first started playing, I thought to myself that this is how you hold it. I've taught myself how to do the chords with the left hand. Not knowing that it was upside down, I kept learning it this way. Now, I know I'm playing upside down. And I can't shift from it!

Merry Christmas to you too, Jared, and thanks for posting. Can't imagine trying to play upside down. I can barely play right side up!

Happy Holidays to all.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 13 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 37)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

You're the fifth person to say that. I do play Upside Down. When I first started playing, I thought to myself that this is how you hold it. I've taught myself how to do the chords with the left hand. Not knowing that it was upside down, I kept learning it this way. Now, I know I'm playing upside down. And I can't shift from it!

I know two other people who play as you do. One plays guitar, the other plays the ukulele. Both taught themselves how to play and it is second nature to both of them to play this way.

Thanks for the Christmas song. Sounded very good. Happy Holidays to you and to all.

Top Bottom