Corona, CA

Corona, huh? I am no longer close enough to be of service to you, but I did hear a Corona joke once. It went something like this:

I finally persuaded the most popular girl in school to go out to The Toasted Barrel with me. It evidently wasn't going very well and she explained that for in order for me to get anywhere with her I would have to kiss her where it stinks. So I drove her to Norco.

Anyone want to start a jam in Corona, CA? Would love to find a bar/restaurant that could host us. I'm in two groups, one in Riverside and one in San Bernardino but would like to find something closer to home.

Ukulele Tuesdays is my inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63VeqzqRK8g

Lol. Wow that's cool. If this is still happening or you're down to jam I live in the OC, by Angel Stadium... adequate travel distance to Corona.

Corona, huh? I am no longer close enough to be of service to you, but I did hear a Corona joke once. It went something like this:

I finally persuaded the most popular girl in school to go out to The Toasted Barrel with me. It evidently wasn't going very well and she explained that for in order for me to get anywhere with her I would have to kiss her where it stinks. So I drove her to Norco.

Groan! Where did you get that?

LMAO what a name.

I haven't been back to Norco in a long time. Back then I was driving a route for a veterinarian service where I would pick up specimens and necropsies and deliver supplies. It always had that ammonia-stench I associate with large-scale chicken ranches. It very well could have a Fender factory because Norco seemed to lend itself to warehouses and rural regions...at least it did back then. By now it has probably been engulfed by urban sprawl and sub-divisions.

Top Bottom