Questions about ‘theukulelesite’

graysonhigley

Reaction score
I recently (5 days ago) bought a ukulele off of ‘theukulelesite’ and have a few questions.. the order has and still says “in queue for setup” and am wondering how long it usually takes for the status to change to “in setup” (I don’t mean to sound impatient I’m just super excited!) the full setup option is said to take about 10-16 days which is a bit of a long wait but I’ve heard and believe it’s worth it. Is that a good estimate of time in your guys’ experience? Like did it come in that amount of time?

Thanks! I’m new on this forum so bear with me..

Welcome to the Forum!

HMS (Hawaii Music Supply, otherwise known as The Ukulele Site) typically takes a week or two to setup and ship, but they are well known for their setups. It is worth the wait, which may be a bit longer than normal because of the holiday rush. They have great customer service, so I’d recommend giving them a call to get a specific timeline.

Welcome to the Forum!

HMS (Hawaii Music Supply, otherwise known as The Ukulele Site) typically takes a week or two to setup and ship, but they are well known for their setups. It is worth the wait, which may be a bit longer than normal because of the holiday rush. They have great customer service, so I’d recommend giving them a call to get a specific timeline.

Alright thanks! I didn’t think of the time of year being a reason for it to take longer but that totally makes sense around Christmas
Time.

Good things come to those that wait........the waiting is the hardest part but well worth it. When 6 months have past and you have bonded with your instrument because you have played it so much the waiting will be forgotten.

On their website they tell you the typical wait. Joel (who's in charge of set up) told me the default is full setup if you didn't select type of setup.
Link to the current wait time:
https://www.theukulelesite.com/shipping-questions/

I've bought Ukuleles from them and IMHO it's definitely worth the wait. Good luck.

I purchased a tenor uke in December from HMS and asked for a full setup. It took 2-1/2 weeks because of high demand. (That's why they started to offer partial setups for people who want their ukes sooner.) However, it was packed and delivered in 3 days to Wisconsin.

The setup was exactly what I had asked for.

Joel's people do an excellent job of installing pickups as well. Regardless of brand and type.

Top Bottom