For sale - Gibson Style 2 - 1920's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzfern

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have read the sticky thread and I know that this is my first post and it's for selling my old gibson ukulele, sorry in advance!!! There is not a huge market where I am so I am offering it here.

I am selling it because I am really more of a guitar player and I realized that I love even more playing the slide on my supro or even my old national reso with a ukulele player than actually playing it. On top of that I am recording my 1st pro album this spring and I am raising cash to be honest!

The ukulele is in good condition except the 2 tiny cracks in the back, It doesnt affect the sound in my opinion but it would be an easy repair for a skilled luthier too. I am not and expert in those ukulele but the sound is really exceptional and my modern one is pale in comparison. New case with it.

and you pay shipping. I am in Canada but I have shipped guitar all over the world.

Thanks a lot,

Francis Larouche

uku1.jpg
uku2.jpguku3.jpguku4.jpguku5.jpg

Last edited:
Those old Gibsons are lovely and very well made. Good luck!

Thanks guy,

I agree with you and one of my dream guitar would be a same period L-5 !! One could only dream ;)

Up and another price drop !! Super sweet sound for the price and vintage on top of that!!

Last edited:
If I hadn't just bought a Gibson Style 1 on eBay, I'd be all over this!!!

I bought one just like this for $750 last year. Cute as a button and great spunky sound. Since I love vintage guitars the "The Gibson" logo was on my want list. Wish I had seen this bargain first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom