Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Enya Nova announced today

Default New Enya Nova announced today

I watch the Enya page on Facebook...it's a company that I've really grown to love. I bought that first camp ukulele thinking it would be trash--and I've found a company that is making great products to very tight specifications.

I now have three Enya Novas in my house...one was sent for me to destroy in school conditions (see my video review of the Enya Nova) and I was sent a TransAcoustic model that was a return (I would have happily bought it).

Enya's much larger than we know--it's big in China.

They just posted photos of WOOD Nova ukuleles, with the TransAcoustic pick-up, as part of their new 2020 models. Here are some photos.

Mahogany, CNC'd. Gloss. Side sound port. Comfort edge. Concert.

You had me at hello.

Yeah, if the price isn't out of this world (which it shouldn't be), I'll be buying one of these.

Mahogany Enya Nova.jpg
    My ukulele blog: http://ukestuff.info

My ukulele YouTube channels:

Damn it, I really didn’t need to see this,,,, yes I did, no I didn’t, yes I did, no I didn’t. It is beautiful looking thank you for posting, I think
    Currently enjoying these ukuleles : *LdfM tenor, *LfdM 19" super tenor. *LfdM baritone, *I'iwi tenor , *Koolau tenor, *Webber tenor, *Kimo tenor, *Kimo super concert, *Mya Moe baritone, *Kamaka baritone, *Gianinni baritone, *Fred Shields walnut pineapple super soprano, *Kala super soprano, *Loprinzi super soprano, *Black bear ULO concert , *Enya X1 concert, *Enya X1 pineapple soprano, *Enya Nova *Gretsch tenor, *Korala plastic concert

I love my Enyas. I’m in. Thank you!
    Kathryn

I'm surprised they kept the Nova name for a wooden uke. I thought Nova signified something new - ABS.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

I also found out that it will be available second quarter of next year on a limited basis—so we’ll see what it costs.
    My ukulele blog: http://ukestuff.info

My ukulele YouTube channels:

Great looking ukulele. Is it a concert like the abs version? I see Amazon.ca has the abs version now for sale! I think the wood version looks great. I can’t wait to hear it and get idea of price. I’m hoping a tenor version is in the works. LOL. I will watch with anticipation. Thanks for posting this. So much to like and look forward to I. The ukulele world. And yes, Enya are big p,ayers in China. I had opportunity to play their HPL tenor and loved it. Quality build. But ultimately, I want solid wood. I could add a wood Nova to my collection in a heat beat in tenor. It I ever got opportunity to play a concert, assuming that is what you are showing, I could be persuaded to buy my first concert.

Why did I click on this thread???
    Now I am excited.
    It looks too good to be true
    I hung my enya pineapple on the wall. Almost never played it. It still in tune after months of being a wall decor!

Clickbait.
    That's why you posted this.
    UAS Loves company, doesn't it?
    For shame, for shame.
    Gawd, it's pretty.....
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Thanks for the heads up! I really dig my little blue Enya Nova. It sounds better than I expected it to! While, I can't read much on their page, I went digging around on their facebook and found some really pretty nova models that look very interesting if they ever make it over this way!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1 View Post
    AliExpress has a similar looking maple uke for sale "New Enya E6 Thinner Ukulele North European Maple ukelele 26" 23" Hawaii Guitar 4 String mini Guitar Musical Instruments professionals" AU$1012 with 10% off at present and free shipping to Australia.
    That's the one I was eyeing on their facebook! It looks very pretty. I'm not sure if we can link to that site or not, so I'm not going to, but anybody curious can go search it. Their strange title says 26" 23"...but I only see tenor size listed for each color. Price there is $614 US.

Thread Information