Xmas wishes...

S11LKO

Reaction score
Still not being quite recovered enough to do much musically until hopefully early in the new year, I just thought I'd take this opportunity to wish you all season's greetings instead. You'll see how my breathing's affected in this example...
Happy Christmas all x

Best Wishes for the festive season and may your health improve asap.

Best Wishes for the festive season and may your health improve asap.

Thanks Col. I'm just anxious to make sure people know I just haven't lost interest in UU, or left for other sites...or died! lol x

I have always enjoyed all your postings. I wish your health improves quickly, Dave. I will be waiting when you are ready you give us more joy again.

Thank you Joseph my friend.

Great seeing you Dave. Have a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year..

Last edited:
Dave,
Even when you are not active on the Forum, you are still in our hearts and minds. You are one of the many reasons why the UU is such a wonderful place to hang out. Wishing you the very best during this holiday season, and looking forward to the time when your health no longer gets between you and your music.
Peace and love,
Jan

Dave, good to hear that you're back! Missed your always interesting & entertaining videos. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Take care,
Keith

Thanks Dave.

Hope your health improves in 2020.

Christmas greetings and best wishes to all UU members.:)
New Year 2019.jpg

Dave, good to hear that you're back! Missed your always interesting & entertaining videos. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Take care,
Keith

Thanks Keith. Ditto to you and yours my friend. x

Great seeing you Dave. Have a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year..

Thanks LA - appreciated.

Dave,
Even when you are not active on the Forum, you are still in our hearts and minds. You are one of the many reasons why the UU is such a wonderful place to hang out. Wishing you the very best during this holiday season, and looking forward to the time when your health no longer gets between you and your music.
Peace and love,
Jan

Thanks so much Jan. Respect always.

Top Bottom