Season's Greetings

S11LKO

Reaction score
Sorry to 'hijack' this 'videos' forum, but still not being quite recovered enough to do much musically until hopefully early in the new year, I wanted to wish all my mates here on UU the very best of season's greetings and give you all my love and respects. Here is where I know most of you regularly hang out.

As I had it done already on a good day, I have posted a very short video explaining my current situation in the guitar videos section of UU. If anyone's interested, please feel free to take a look there.

Anyway, best wishes everyone, and I look forward to interacting with you all a lot more in the new year.

best wishes and warmest friendship Dave for a peaceful and relaxing time over this next week or so
and a great 2020 to you and your family mate, one that I hope is full of music and love and better health.
thanks for all the positive energy you give, you sure make this place fun my man
jon

best wishes and warmest friendship Dave for a peaceful and relaxing time over this next week or so
and a great 2020 to you and your family mate, one that I hope is full of music and love and better health.
thanks for all the positive energy you give, you sure make this place fun my man
jon

So kind of you to say Jon - thank you. I've just always believed the world has enough people bringing misery to it, without ME adding to it!
Have a great one matey!

Dave,
Even when you are not active on the Forum, you are still in our hearts and minds. You are one of the many reasons why the UU is such a wonderful place to hang out. Wishing you the very best during this holiday season, and looking forward to the time when your health no longer gets between you and your music.
Peace and love,
Jan

Merry Christmas Dave and a happy and healthy new year to you. Looking forward to seeing you posting a lot more in the coming year.

Seasons Greetings! :cheers:

Cheers Keith!

Dave,
Even when you are not active on the Forum, you are still in our hearts and minds. You are one of the many reasons why the UU is such a wonderful place to hang out. Wishing you the very best during this holiday season, and looking forward to the time when your health no longer gets between you and your music.
Peace and love,
Jan

What a lovely thing to say - thank you Jan.

Merry Christmas, Dave! :)

Cheers buddy.

Merry Christmas Dave and a happy and healthy new year to you. Looking forward to seeing you posting a lot more in the coming year.

Thanks Clive. It's what I have a lot of fun doing, so I will definitely be back making your ears bleed in 2020! lol

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Dave! May the New Year see your health fully restored!

Thank you Bill my friend, very kind, and I'm sure I'll be fine....

Top Bottom