Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone familiar with the Ukulele Station in Wahiawa, HI?

Default Anyone familiar with the Ukulele Station in Wahiawa, HI?

I recently bought a Pono ATDC (C) Cedar/Acacia Deluxe Cutaway tenor on Reverb listed by Ukulele Station. Their writeup sounds like they are a clearing house for new old stock and B-stock ukes, and some used ukes. I was surprised when the uke arrived in a HMS box with all the typical packaging. Are they a dept. in HMS for clearing out past models of ukes? My uke was listed as a 2014 but there's not a spot on it anywhere, even the case looks brand new. Anyone else done business with them? Just wondering...

Thanks, Rick

I got a 2019 spruce top baritone delivered today! Got it for over $200 off - it plays and sounds amazing!

From what I can tell, it is HMS! My uke was a floor model with some minor scuffs. They buffed them out for me and it is absolutely gorgeous!!

The Ukulele Site has three locations. The one in Haleiwa, the one in Kakaako, and what is their kind of workshop and warehouse in Wahiawa. The latter is where they do their setups and boxing. All the guys who work there are great and friendly. I’ve been to all three places many times. I live on the island.

The Ukulele Site has three locations. The one in Haleiwa, the one in Kakaako, and what is their kind of workshop and warehouse in Wahiawa. The latter is where they do their setups and boxing. All the guys who work there are great and friendly. Iíve been to all three places many times. I live on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimosabe View Post
    The Ukulele Site has three locations. The one in Haleiwa, the one in Kakaako, and what is their kind of workshop and warehouse in Wahiawa. The latter is where they do their setups and boxing. All the guys who work there are great and friendly. I’ve been to all three places many times. I live on the island.
    Do you know whether the "Ukulele Station" is affiliated with "The Ukulele Site"?

Although they did not show his face, Corey was playing the demo of the Kanile'a KSDLX-C Spuce Koa

https://reverb.com/shop/ukulele-station

Description there says that they are an outlet of the Ukulele Site. Very clear description of what they sell and how they prep instruments. All Ukes I looked at had $25 shipping.

Became a Reverb store June 2019.

[EDIT: I just notice a few of the under $300 ship for $20. e.g., Pono MCD Mahogany Concert Gloss @ 299 +20]
    Last edited by Web_Parrot; 12-24-2019 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Shipping note added
    ::: Romero Creations Replica Tenor ::: Fender Montecito Tenor Koa ::: Ohana Soprano SK-75 ::: Kanile'a Islander MAPG-4-C ::: Kanile'a K-2 Super Concert ::: Kala KA-SSTU-SMC-C ::: Ohana SK-50G ::: Enya Nova U Concert ::: Kala KA-ABP-CTG Bari :::

Quote Originally Posted by Web_Parrot View Post
    https://reverb.com/shop/ukulele-station

Description there says that they are an outlet of the Ukulele Site. Very clear description of what they sell and how they prep instruments. All Ukes I looked at had $25 shipping.

Became a Reverb store June 2019.
    Wonder if they do a setup too.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow21 View Post
    Wonder if they do a setup too.
    Click on the link and you'll see a "message" icon. Which sends the question through Reverb... or you could just call them ;-)

Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 12.27.11 PM.jpg
    ::: Romero Creations Replica Tenor ::: Fender Montecito Tenor Koa ::: Ohana Soprano SK-75 ::: Kanile'a Islander MAPG-4-C ::: Kanile'a K-2 Super Concert ::: Kala KA-SSTU-SMC-C ::: Ohana SK-50G ::: Enya Nova U Concert ::: Kala KA-ABP-CTG Bari :::

I ordered my ukulele on the 18th, they did an expedited set-up, buffed out some scuffs, and it was delivered on the 23rd!

Thread Information