Introducing my wife and I from Runcorn in Cheshire, UK

brimo

Reaction score
HI Everyone

We've both (Brian and Mo') been playing about 14 months and have joined some local groups. We've just found this forum so will be having a browse around and an explore. Look to be a useful place to be :drool:

Hi chaps
A warm welcome from the wetlands of Kent

A very warm welcome to Brian & Mo' from an old-timer, originally from Sale in Cheshire, now exiled to the West Midlands. Pull up a couple of chairs and make yourselves at home!

John Colter

Welcome to the both of you. We're a friendly lot, enjoy the time here.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 13 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 37)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Welcome from an hour up the M6.

Welcome to the UU forum. Don't forget to come check out the seasons of the Ukulele weekly contest.

Welcome to the group. My grandfather was born in Tarporley. I tried to visit there two summers ago, but ended up being airlifted from the Isle of Skye to Glasgow and then flew back to the United States. One of these days I'll make it back. I get a lot of joy from playing the ukulele. We have one group in our town. I've been playing with them since it started eight years ago.

Top Bottom