Christmas Cheer

Kanaka916

Reaction score
Mele Kalikimaka to all the members of UU. Have a joyful holiday season with your families and friends. Be safe and we'll see you in the new year!
Aloha!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well, thanks!

May your holidays be joyous! And your new year be filled with health, happiness and music.

Happy Christmas to all UU forumites!

I'm blessed to be able to spend the holiday season in what I regard as the home of the uke - the US - for the second time in my life and it has been a treat! Everyone is so nice here and the weather has been excellent here in the south.

I also ordered a KoAloha soprano for myself as a Christmas present so there's something to look forward to when I get back home. :D

Christmas peace and joy to my UU family. I'm off to church in a few hours to play at candlelight service. We always play "All Is Well" at the close of the service, followed with Silent Night by candlelight. Beautiful songs. My vow this year is to forsake the capo, and play "All Is Well' is the key of E, with those darn C#m and G#m chords.

Here's a link to "All Is Well" in the key of E. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXp8LOeTZFA

After the service, my mom and I drive home through our neighborhood, looking at the Christmas lights. I'm praying that the predicted rain & snow hold off until we get back home. Looks like a white Christmas in Utah tomorrow. I hope Santa leaves something ukulele or music related under your trees.

Last edited:
Top Bottom