Merry Christmas 2019!

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to my fellow uke strummers. I've enjoyed this past year full of great ukulele discussions (and more than my share of "new to me" ukes!) Here's to another great strumming year in 2020! Rick

Happy Holidays to all.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 13 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 37)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Happy Merry to all of you, and thanks for all the information you share.
You've all been so helpful over time and I've learned a lot (including building my little cookie tin ukes which have been hella fun to build).

Happy Holidays! I enjoy this forum and everyone here! Just got a new concert Ukulele for Christmas. I am happy.

Merry Christmas to all!

Jared

Congratulations Jared, I can't think of a better Christmas gift!

Solstice was very good to me. As was Christmas. Hope everyone has a terrific new year.

These forums are great. Lots of wonderful people with freely-shared information and opinions. Let it continue to the future and beyond!

I'm so grateful to be here, instead of Facebook, wasting my time.
UU has real meaning, to me.
Yesterday, we were hosts to 3 other ukers that we commonly play with.
After dinner, we phoned my elderly Mom, 1200 miles away, who was moody, off in the weeds somewhere.
We did two Christmas songs for her over the phone, and she said it made her day. We could hear the tone in her voice change.

I'm so grateful to be here, instead of Facebook, wasting my time.
UU has real meaning, to me.
Yesterday, we were hosts to 3 other ukers that we commonly play with.
After dinner, we phoned my elderly Mom, 1200 miles away, who was moody, off in the weeds somewhere.
We did two Christmas songs for her over the phone, and she said it made her day. We could hear the tone in her voice change.

That is great Nickie! I'm happy that you could brighten her day.

I wish I played back during my parents' final days. They would have enjoyed it and I truly believe it would have reached my mother through the fog of her dementia. Recorded Big Band music did somewhat. My great uncle played uke and mandolin to her when she was a child and she often told stories about it when she was more lucid.

My wife uses the internet to use Viber video on the computer to her mother and family in Manila. Clear across the world. How cool is that?

Happy Solstice! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Have a wonderful new year!

Last edited:
A belated Merry Christmas and best wishes to those of all different faiths during this special time of year and throughout the year to come! I too really enjoy chillin' with all of the great folks on here, and I constantly learn new things to enhance and refine my uke playing!

Top Bottom