Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Martin B51 Baritone, Gotohs, Custom Inlay's Ivory Bridge Pins, T-I strings

Default Martin B51 Baritone, Gotohs, Custom Inlay's Ivory Bridge Pins, T-I strings

This very well kept B51 needs nothing but another good home. Bought from Hugo Helmer Music in Burlington, WA, July 2019. No cracks nor indications thereof. Sale prompted by Martin spruce/hog bari & U-Bass purchases. Tao Tronic room humidifier set at 45 & 50% RH on the few days below that, that we've had here to date.

T-I CF128 middle 4 strings; Bryan England Custom Inlay fossilized walrus ivory bridge pins. 20" scale. Original friction tuning machines are included in the TKL hardshell case. $1500 OBO includes USPS Priority Insured to CONUS. Many more pics, back, sides, neck, Gotohs, in the Dropbox folder. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/divmp2zx2...8w9AqDgxa?dl=0

Thanks for looking!
    IMG_0858.jpgIMG_0856.jpgIMG_0857.jpg
    Last edited by Cubeistan; 02-07-2020 at 04:16 PM. Reason: add scale (20")

I had the good fortune to play this Martin. It's in pristine condition and the custom walrus ivory bridge pins makes it sing even clearer than before. There are no condition issues at all. I know the only reason he's selling is because he all of a sudden got Bass-itus and also owns a rare one of a kind spruce top Martin bari.

I think this is one of the best if not the best Martin bari. I've ever played. You won't be disappointed. The friction tuners are in excellent condition if desired to go original and the Gotohs are just a few months old and are like new.

Bump for this fine instrument.

Thumbs up

Bari B51 Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Cubeistan View Post
    Purchase of my Martin spruce/hog bari, and U-Bass UAS, make me the motivated seller of this B51. It needs nothing but a good home. Purchased from Hugo Helmer Music in Burlington, WA, July 2019.

T-I CF128 middle 4 strings; Bryan England Custom Inlay fossilized walrus ivory bridge pins. Original friction tuning machines are included in the TKL hardshell case. $1500 OBO includes USPS Priority Insured to CONUS. Many more pics, back, sides, neck, Gotohs, in the Dropbox folder. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/divmp2zx2...8w9AqDgxa?dl=0.
    And I'll add a sound file tomorrow.
    Thanks for looking!

Anyone looking for a serious well made instrument may want to consider this. I've played this one a number of times and it never fails to impress bigtime. I know Cubeistan paid more for it and then upgraded the tuners and bridge pins.

I feel this is the best baritone being sold on the Marketplace. You won't be disappointed.

Your DropBox link isn't working. Can you update that? Thanks. -Brett

Quote Originally Posted by bretterb View Post
    Your DropBox link isn't working. Can you update that? Thanks. -Brett
    Updated, thanks Brett!
    New link to the pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/divmp2zx2...8w9AqDgxa?dl=0

Default :music::music: Martin Baritone They Don't Make 'Em Like This Anymore B51 Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Cubeistan View Post
    Martin spruce/hog baritone, and U-Bass UAS, prompt selling this B51. It needs nothing but a good home. Purchased from Hugo Helmer Music in Burlington, WA, July 2019.

T-I CF128 middle 4 strings; Bryan England Custom Inlay fossilized walrus ivory bridge pins. Original friction tuning machines are included in the TKL hardshell case. $1500 OBO includes USPS Priority Insured to CONUS. Many more pics, back, sides, neck, Gotohs, in the Dropbox folder. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/divmp2zx2...8w9AqDgxa?dl=0

Thanks for looking!
    ----------

Is this a 19" or 20" scale?

Thanks.

-Brett

20" scale, Brett. Will put that in the OP. Thanks.

Thread Information