Custom Koa Vans!!

mingus

Reaction score
My sister gave me a gift card for a pair of Vans (shoes), and guess what!?

You can get them customized! So, got a great photo of a Collings tenor with a beautiful koa back and used the photo as the foundation for my customized shoes! What do you think!?

Attachments

• 8024D774-C590-4C0E-AD4F-8FBC55080FDB.jpg
    8024D774-C590-4C0E-AD4F-8FBC55080FDB.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 177
High gloss or satin finish? :D Seriously though, would love to see a picture of the finished shoe, once you receive it. Looks great in that template.

Great looking shoes. I like the Koa pattern.

My sister gave me a gift card for a pair of Vans (shoes), and guess what!?

You can get them customized! So, got a great photo of a Collings tenor with a beautiful koa back and used the photo as the foundation for my customized shoes! What do you think!?

Be sure to humidify them in the winter. :D

I made them in the Vans customizer at their website. Very easy to do!

I made another pair this year showcasing the curly maple on my Pohaku soprano!

Man, as a guy whose two main obsessions are ukuleles and shoes, this looks absolutely gorgeous! Your sister is a sweetie, I would be freaking out if I received a gift card for this beauty. Where can I purchase a similar pair? I'd be up for ordering one! I just hope they're not too expensive, as I've recently splashed the cash on a brand new pair of adidas yeezy boost 350. While it costs a lot, I have to say it's the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn. I was skeptical at first, but then I realized it was absolutely worth it. Cheers!

Last edited:
Do they make sandals? I hardly ever wear shoes, I could use my Kanile'a...:) 🤙 🎶
K2front.jpg

Top Bottom