Harmonica of the Month

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I came across this while looking for info about the Bushman Jenny ukulele. You can have a new harmonica delivered to your door every month. I guess the cost is determined by your choices. You send in the form and they call you. I'd prefer online contact, but I wouldn't do this anyway. I have several harmonicas but I don't play enough.

https://bushmanmusic.com/harmonica-of-the-month-club/

Can barely play the two harmonicas that I own. I suppose if you are harmonica playing person a year membership would deliver a variety of harmonicas to you, but after that first year would you stay with the program. Several brands of harmonicas out there to fill ones needs and wants.

Well....
Considering that there are 24 different harmonicas available to fill out one’s library
A, Am, A#, A#m....
And there are low register and high register (baritone and soprano)...
I guess it could work out to join.
But then again who really needs a a dozen or two dozen variations of the same instrument?
��

Well....
Considering that there are 24 different harmonicas available to fill out one’s library
A, Am, A#, A#m....
And there are low register and high register (baritone and soprano)...
I guess it could work out to join.
But then again who really needs a a dozen or two dozen variations of the same instrument?
��

Please don't ask me why I have so many ukuleles - fours string and three basic sizes. :D

They likely charge more than you would normally pay for them, & who really wants a new harp every month - I certainly don't! ;)
Yep, there is no more "Free Lunch" in this world, you pay for the freebees one way or another.

Can barely play the two harmonicas that I own. I suppose if you are harmonica playing person a year membership would deliver a variety of harmonicas to you, but after that first year would you stay with the program. Several brands of harmonicas out there to fill ones needs and wants.

I wish I would have known about this before I bought my 7 to cover all the basic scales.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Subscription is the new business model everyone is going for. Would make more sense if you sent it back after a month, but harmonicas are not something I'd want to rent. :drool::drool::drool:

Top Bottom