Buying or Selling in 2020

Am planning a couple changes to the stable. That's getting me slowly motivated to "relocate" a couple instruments which have seen reductions in play time. The two which are currently candidates for new homes are the Blueridge tenor guitar and the Martin T1K tenor uke. Some time next week or so I'll take a few photos and formally post them.

The hardest part of "relocation" is always the shipping. With the tenor guitar because of its size that's a significant cost item.

Having a New 00 George Thomas guitar being built and may sell a Griffin tenor or baritone. May be on the lookout for another1890's parlor guitar.

Well I bought Jerry’s Bean Sprout Instruments build spot. Picking out my wood set today for a baritone. Will be Port Orford Cedar and Walnut. Kind of exciting. Here are the two models I am basing my selections on:

Well I bought Jerry’s Bean Sprout Instruments build spot. Picking out my wood set today for a baritone. Will be Port Orford Cedar and Walnut. Kind of exciting. Here are the two models I am basing my selections on:

That should be an awesome ukulele. Cedar on a baritone makes a great combination and the walnut just kicks it up a notch!

Top Bottom