365 Days - 365 Songs Challenge

This one is especially for my good fried and neighbor Hans: I am Sailing

Hi DonnaLele, the very best of luck with your challenge. I’m sure you will cruise it. Steve frankly amazed us when he did this a couple of years back, and he covered some fantastic songs for us all along the way. If you feel like it, check out the Seasons of the Ukulele as well. Some of the songs you do may well fit in with certain seasons, and you will most definitely be made most welcome by the Seasonistas :)

Thank you, dear One Man, I will give my very best. When I am back from holidays I will check out the SOTU, now I can stand watching myself on the videos :D , for this goal my challenge worked, hurray, juhu :D:cool::cool:

Day 12 of my challenge, All I have to do is dream...
Today is the last day of our holidays and as always now I have time to dream of the next holidays :cool:
This is the right song to dream...

Back from Holidays and I am really tired. So I play myself a lullaby on my IUke...

Today is day 15, somehow my recording technology wanted to annoy me - maybe someone still has a tip for me on how I can do the recordings with minimal technology (iPhone plus external microphone, but which one?) And is there an app I can use to spice the videos up with a bit of chorus or delay effects?
So here is my countless recording of: Lost in France ...

Top Bottom