Lana - Original for solo ukulele

Wonderful tune, Choan. You have written so many great songs! Is subscribing through Patreon the only way the tabs for “50 Miniature Studies for Ukulele” can be acquired? Or can they be purchased by some other method?

Jan D.

Thank you, Jan.

At the moment the 50 studies are only available from Patreon, the full recording and book are still in the works. Some of the studies are also available for buying as single PDF from my website –but a month in Patreon is a much better option moneywise.

Thank you, Jan.

At the moment the 50 studies are only available from Patreon, the full recording and book are still in the works. Some of the studies are also available for buying as single PDF from my website –but a month in Patreon is a much better option moneywise.

Thanks for your response, Choan. Be sure to let us know when the book of 50 studies is finally available. I’m sure I’m not the only one who will be interested in acquiring a copy. :)

Thanks for your response, Choan. Be sure to let us know when the book of 50 studies is finally available. I’m sure I’m not the only one who will be interested in acquiring a copy. :)

Will do, for sure!

Wow, that's just fantastic!
I hope I'll get good enough to figure out a simplified version. I'll use your work as an inspiration for my ear training over the coming months!

Top Bottom