Friends on uu living in different continent

SoloRule

Reaction score
I have been blessed with some really good friends on UU. What can be better than creating this video to thank UU for the opportunity of meeting other uke players around the world . Please share your story if you also made friends through the forum.

Thank you John Pak (keonepax) for your amazing video editing skill. :D You probably spent more time editing than us - the players.

Last edited:
Beautiful, collaboration, playing, editing and music. Well done all three of you, thanks for sharing

This is really special.

Imagine a video with a solo from each continent. This would make the Ukulele truly universal.

Beautiful, beautiful ..

Such wonderful collaboration. It is just the right thing to start 2020 with.
Beautifully played by Brenda and Mike. John did some magical editing, it was seamless.
You guys are the best!

Beautiful! What a terrific collaboration!

What a great collaboration to bring smiles to all of us the world over!

I have been blessed with some really good friends on UU. What can be better than creating this video to thank UU for the opportunity of meeting other uke players around the world . Please share your story if you also made friends through the forum.

Thank you John Pak (keonepax) for your amazing video editing skill. :D You probably spent more time editing than us - the players.

Beaytiful and soheart touching.

What a great idea! Well done! I think you started something really cool. Might be fun to get one person each from a bunch of different countries, sort of a We Are The World Thing like thing. Of course, I pity whoever volunteers to do all the editing, LOL.

I've developed online friends with a lot of nice people through here, from across the US and Hawaii, to Canada, to across the pond to Europe to way Down Under. This is generally a very welcoming and warm environment here on UU and I hope it stays that way.

May everyone have a wonderful 2020, filled with health, happiness and joy through music!

Beautiful, collaboration, playing, editing and music. Well done all three of you, thanks for sharing

Dave buddy. Why you never asked me to do a duet with you? You asked everyone else but never me?
Thank you for watching and really appreciate your comment. :D

Dave buddy. Why you never asked me to do a duet with you? You asked everyone else but never me?
Thank you for watching and really appreciate your comment. :D

Hahaha, sorry I had to guilt you into responding;)

You and I have performed live on stage together, that is more important to me......I get the real live, living breathing wise cracking joke making Brenda.

I've developed a few on-line friends through this very friendly forum, such as John from Japan, Dave from UK, and Rainer from Switzerland. On a business trip to Europe about a year ago, Rainer and I arranged to get together and jam. He probably has the best collections of ukuleles of anyone. He is also an incredible musician!

We are blessed to have this forum. Thank you Ukulele Underground and the moderators too! Our lives have been enriched because of you.

Top Bottom