New Bass Day for my wife

Nickie

Reaction score
My wife just got this little guy. She's noodling on it now.
bass.jpg

I like the Kala solid bodies. I had an all black one like yours but it came with the Pahoehoe Dreads strings. Recently sold it after I got a fretless California with the standard black PahoePoes. I like either better than the white ones. But strings are personal of course.

Last edited:
You know I'm partial to the Rondo Hadean, but I do hope the Kala does well for her.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 6 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 41)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

The tuners and string ends are just getting the way. Unless I'm mistaken, this is an older model as they aren't in current production (as far as I know).

Ah, makes sense. I thought it was a of stylized Japanese katakana script or something. Amazing what the brain wants to interpret when it can't figure out what it's looking at.

Yes, it is a KAM, same as a Kala, for a lot less dough.
Since we heard that Kala is selling through Walmart, basically thumbing its nose at its dealers, we're shying away.

Top Bottom