NUD: Southern Cross Banjo Uke

Very nice. I can easily see the resemblance to a Gibson. Is that soprano size, 6 inch pot?

His instruments are beautiful. I always wished I could afford one.
Too bad he's no longer going to build, but things in life change.

Wow, it looks exactly like a Gibson.
Congrats!

His instruments are beautiful. I always wished I could afford one.
Too bad he's no longer going to build, but things in life change.

Dennis is no longer making spec instruments. But he is happy to make an instrument on order. If you are ready, drop him a line and start the process.

I was fortunate to be able to buy a spec tenor banjo uke from him. He is a nice guy, and a pleasure to work with.

I don't know if he, or the other Aussies that frequent these forums, are doing okay with the fires that are raging across the country.

Dennis is no longer making spec instruments. But he is happy to make an instrument on order...
I don't know if he, or the other Aussies that frequent these forums, are doing okay with the fires that are raging across the country.
Check his latest post - latest word is that he's retired from building, period. He's in New Zealand.

Pity the poor Kiwis who get lumped in with Aussies. :D

I've been watching "Brokenwood Mysteries," a TV series from NZ, and I noticed the difference in accent right away.

Top Bottom