Any Old Timer lurkers out there?

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Any old timers still here but just lurking? I was just lurking on some of the threads and realized I didn't recognize many of the names I saw. I think my first post was sometime around August in 2010.

Who's still here?

From one passionately untalented to another. I have been here since 11/14. (How time flys) what are you calling old?

I don't post nearly as often as I used to, and I probably don't visit the forum as obsessively as I once did, but I don't think of myself as a lurker.

Been here since October 2009. More than 11,500 posts.

Here since 2009!

I've been on here since about June 2011, still checks in a couple of times a week

Been here a few years, don't post as much these days as my interests have moved on, now mainly harmonicas, & keyless flutes/piccolos.

Hey, Gary.

You know I'm still here, as is Jon (albeit under a different name... again.)

The system says I joined 12/3/2010.

Of course, now I'm wondering where TCK and MMStan are...

-Kurt​

My account says 02/09. I don't post much these days but still peruse the site weekly just for grins.

June 2011. I believe I was looking to buy a uke. Then came a few years where I did Seasons every week. Nowadays, check in normally once or twice a week, unless I end up doing Seasons.

I don't post nearly as often as I used to, and I probably don't visit the forum as obsessively as I once did, but I don't think of myself as a lurker.

Been here since October 2009. More than 11,500 posts.

You'll always be a lurker to me.

On a more serious note, I have been lucky enough to actually meet you, and Gary, and quite a few others, in real life. Which has been great - aside from your completely inappropriate feeding of my occasional UAS bouts.

You'll always be a lurker to me.

On a more serious note, I have been lucky enough to actually meet you, and Gary, and quite a few others, in real life. Which has been great - aside from your completely inappropriate feeding of my occasional UAS bouts.

It's definitely fun meeting nice UU members in person.

And I think you'd probably admit, if pressed, that you're happy with the ukulele I nudged you to buy from Andrew at the ukulele festival in Kapiolani Park a few years ago. :)

March 2008 for me. I used to have the old-style t-shirt and the really great sticker, too. This is my favorite online ukulele community, although in the "old days" I regularly posted at FMM board, the TaroPatch board and the one from England (that got a little raucous) and an ukulele listserv even. Geesh, though, "old timer...." that's a tough one to swallow :D

My account says 02/09. I don't post much these days but still peruse the site weekly just for grins.
Mine says-
Three of Two-Thousand Eight. I check the classifieds sometimes , but stay out of discussions;). Saw this post after checking on the activity of another old member from a resurrected classified, AAMOF.

Still kickin’, playing uke. Just not turning them over like I use to. Probably should though..

Top Bottom