Another Moore Bettah Uke

keenonuke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Very cute.

Thanks for posting that uke. It's adorable!

Did I miss it or did they not bother listing what size it is? Chances are the buyer won’t be playing it much anyway.

Did I miss it or did they not bother listing what size it is? Chances are the buyer won’t be playing it much anyway.
I don’t know why people feel that high end instruments do not get played. I know a few who own such instruments and they do play them. They might not carry it with them everywhere but they do play them.

That's a fun one. Thanks for posting it.

Looks like a tenor?

I play all of mine, regardless of price, so if I was the buyer, (won't be, since I'm not a tenor player), I'd be playing it as much as possible.

FWIW, TME is a very reputable shop. I do not know the owner of that consigned MBE, but I bought a guitar from them a few months ago and they were fantastic.

FWIW, TME is a very reputable shop. I do not know the owner of that consigned MBE, but I bought a guitar from them a few months ago and they were fantastic.

I bought a ukulele from TME in the past, and it was the best buying experience I've had. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Years ago, (15+/-), Chuck sold some of his ukes through TME. The 1st MBU I played was in their showroom,.....and I was hooked.

The ukulele is now listed as sale pending. Soon it will be going to it's new home :)

I usually like the tone of Chuck's ukes, but that one doesn't quite do it for me. Maybe it's the footprint sound holes?

Top Bottom