NUD A’ Coming: Bean Sprout Baritone

Looking forward to hearing you play this gorgeous Beansprout bari once you get it!

Congratulations that is absolutely beautiful. I love how “into it” Aaron is with the wood choices design and execution. I have a Mya Moe baritone that I really enjoy. I am sure you will really enjoy this baritone, it sounds great.

Truly one of the great contemporary luthiers. What a wonderful instrument.

Congrats. Great wood combo. Sound board is special as is the body and the sound is awesome. Aaron is building some very nice, sustainable GREAT sounding ukuleles. You are very fortunate. Enjoy!

What an amazing and beautiful instrument! I am still pretty new at the uke but I fell in love with his work (books, recordings, and fantastic instruments) right away. A few weeks ago, I couldn't stand it anymore and put myself on his build list, too.

Enjoy it!

Thanks everyone. I saved my birthday and Xmas money for this one. But then spent that on other ukuleles. I’ll try to do a nice demo when it comes. Been practicing Aaron’s Cowboy Waltz.

What an amazing and beautiful instrument! I am still pretty new at the uke but I fell in love with his work (books, recordings, and fantastic instruments) right away. A few weeks ago, I couldn't stand it anymore and put myself on his build list, too.

Enjoy it!

Great. Once he starts the actual build it happens pretty quick.

That is a fantastic work of art! Totally dig the simplicity of design, letting the woods stand on their own! Who needs bling with those wood choices? And it's got a great tone as well, just the right mix of warmth, punch and sparkle. Congrats ~

Thanks so much for the post. It is truly beautiful and unique. It also has a great rich sound. A real winner. Nice gift during this horrible pandemic. Enjoy to the max!

Top Bottom