USPS Non Delivery

That's what was odd about this delivery. Tracking showed that it was at the PO, but they didn't have it. Then it arrived the following day.

That has happened to me only once and it eventually turned out it was there but they just couldn't find it - which they did and called me when I was already back home.
Their scans are accurate so it was probably scanned on arrival but somehow never unloaded or loaded back on truck or placed in an odd location which is what happened to me.

I sent an envelope with tracking about 20 miles and it still hasn't arrived after almost a month. Sucked into the USPS vortex never to be seen again. I had to have a bunch of people cancel and reissue checks. What a PITA. I'm just glad I put tracking on them.

Update on mine: just got a text from USPS saying the envelope is just leaving the PO it's been sitting in for a month (since 12/16). Good grief. I had all of those people cancel checks and I've eaten the fees.

Also when they do the hand off a lot of time the tracking stops. I bought a fountain pen from Japan. The tracking from some delivery service I've never even heard of followed it all the way to Tacoma, Washington, then stopped. So I was thinking that it was stuck in customs or something. A week later it showed up unannounced, delivered by USPS to my mail box.

Strange, indeed.

Speaking of the USPS, I didn't realize that the postal rates had gone up from $0.50 to $0.55 for stamps. I was going to buy a bunch of Forever stamps, but what's the point now?

Speaking of the USPS, I didn't realize that the postal rates had gone up from $0.50 to $0.55 for stamps. I was going to buy a bunch of Forever stamps, but what's the point now?

Jerry, if you buy lots of Forever stamps now, just think of the many pennies you will have saved when the postal rates go up yet again. :)

Jerry, if you buy lots of Forever stamps now, just think of the many pennies you will have saved when the postal rates go up yet again. :)

That's what I'm thinking. I probably send forty pieces of mail a year, and if stamps go up five cents again, that would be $2.00! After a few increases, I could buy a set of strings. :D

That's what I'm thinking. I probably send forty pieces of mail a year, and if stamps go up five cents again, that would be $2.00! After a few increases, I could buy a set of strings. :D

I found two sheets of forever stamps in my desk one day while cleaning out drawers. I had no idea when I bought them or how much they cost me, but I was pretty proud of myself for all the money I must have saved. I actually do send letters. It is just my thing. I write with a fountain pen on stationary and send them. Lots and lots of thank you notes and thinking of you notes. It is more of a hobby than anything. A good activity for someone who has a lot of free time. I don't recommend it unless you are bored.

I ordered a bass uke from China early Monday morning, the seller sent me a copy of the FedEx label. I entered the tracking number and FedEx shows estimated arrival Thursday by 4:30p in Los Angeles. I called FedEx and verified that they don't have it in their hands yet, Tuesday 10a LA time. She said it will most likely arrive on Friday. I don't see how either date is at all possible, so I'm not going to follow their listing and just wait for when it will actually arrive.

I ordered a bass uke from China early Monday morning, the seller sent me a copy of the FedEx label. I entered the tracking number and FedEx shows estimated arrival Thursday by 4:30p in Los Angeles. I called FedEx and verified that they don't have it in their hands yet, Tuesday 10a LA time. She said it will most likely arrive on Friday. I don't see how either date is at all possible, so I'm not going to follow their listing and just wait for when it will actually arrive.

I ordered a case from eBay with guaranteed delivery yesterday. FedEx says it will arrive on Friday. At least it's the same week. :D

I think the problem is that you are not able to track down your package. You know, because of the coronavirus, it is almost impossible now to have a thing done perfectly on time, but if you had this number and a place to track down your package, you would at least know where your delivery is and how the things are going in general. Well, here china package tracking you can have everything specified above done. The service of this website is very good, and I can assure you that you will get what you want. There is nothing better than knowing what’s going on in every single aspect of this life!

Last edited:
Delivery Confirmation , you pay extra for it , it lets You know it has been delivered .
The problem is , it doesnt tell You where they delivered it.

Delivery Confirmation , you pay extra for it , it lets You know it has been delivered .
The problem is , it doesnt tell You where they delivered it.

An online scam involves getting a legitimate tracking number and using it as "proof" that your package was delivered.

Things happen. Overall I think that USPS has served me best, FedEx the worst, but I have a story or two about all of them. One just has to accept that things don't always go the way they are supposed to.
Ugh, Fed Ex. They actually opened my $1200 Samsung phone, took out the phone, taped the package back up and delivered the empty box to me. Took 3 weeks and a police report to get my money back.

Pet peeve, the Republican Party has been attacking our Postal system for years, the Lovejoy sabotage was only the latest. They saddled them with a requirement to fund their retirement program for 70 years in advance. That money went to investment bankers rather than new delivery vehicles, job training, sorting equipment and such. It is amazing they haven't caved into the pressure and privatized.

Top Bottom