Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lfdm for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by eyedoc View Post
    That’s $3650 in US dollars
    I have one to sell for $2700,
    Ron
    https://vimeo.com/281100857
    Did you just pimp your uke on some one else’s thread.. 😱

Wish I could buy this but the timing is all off. Isn't there any way for you to keep your Jenny, you clearly love her!
    ~ "Music washes away the dust of everyday life" ~

•••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••

Concert - Kanile'a KSC-C • Kai KCI-5000 acacia
    Tenor - Anuenue UT200 • Sumi Kobo sinker cedar + ziricote • Kamaka 100th anniversary • Kanile'a 2019 Platinum Pineapple • LFDM ukaferri
    Baritone - Kala SMHB

Quote Originally Posted by pix.fairydust View Post
    Wish I could buy this but the timing is all off. Isn't there any way for you to keep your Jenny, you clearly love her!
    I’m working on it! If I don’t have to I won’t.. plus everyone is broke in January so maybe I’ll come into money and no one well won’t to buy her... here’s hoping!

Amazing sound, very calming and beautiful. Keep it, your playing deserves a fine instrument. I've got to ask, it's totally irrelevant and personal I appreciate, but is your body-art (ink) all permanent?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete F View Post
    Amazing sound, very calming and beautiful. Keep it, your playing deserves a fine instrument. I've got to ask, it's totally irrelevant and personal I appreciate, but is your body-art (ink) all permanent?
    Thanks man! Yeah, it’s permanent. I get some interesting looks, it’s like a social experiment that never stops. I have a very compulsive nature which makes for some questionable life decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Theblackegg View Post
    Thanks man! Yeah, it’s permanent. I get some interesting looks, it’s like a social experiment that never stops. I have a very compulsive nature which makes for some questionable life decisions.
    Thanks for replying, and very well put - you know who you are and that's a great thing!

So when is the baby due and when would you need the money by?
    Kamaka HF-3DC - Kamaka HF-2LD - Kanile'a Custom 5 string Super Tenor - KoAloha Special Issue Tenor - Pono MGTP5-PC

I had the pleasure of doing business with George and it was a great experience. We traded ukes and I was so happy with the Anuenue Moon Bird Tenor I received from him. I would love to have the Lfdm but it is not in the financial cards right now. . Good luck with your sale and the new baby!

Quote Originally Posted by 30svintage View Post
    I had the pleasure of doing business with George and it was a great experience. We traded ukes and I was so happy with the Anuenue Moon Bird Tenor I received from him. I would love to have the Lfdm but it is not in the financial cards right now. . Good luck with your sale and the new baby!
    Thanks for your kind worlds and hope you’re enjoying that beauty!!

Quote Originally Posted by Counter View Post
    So when is the baby due and when would you need the money by?
    Hoping to make a worth while sale within two months. Due in March

Thread Information