Lfdm for sale!

Theblackegg

Reaction score
Been an extremely difficult decision to put this one of a kind Luis masterpiece to market, but, my current circumstances, and with a baby on the way It's time to say goodbye to my beloved 'Jenny' and downgrade to a more affordable instrument.

Anyway, enough about me here's the spec;

- Tenor scale
- BearClaw Spruce top
- Ziricote back and sides with side port
- Mahogany neck
- Radius Ebony fretboard with Koa inlay at the 12th
- Koa faceplate, binding front, back, bound board and Laskin armrest
- Koa Rosette
- Rosewood classical style bridge
- Gotoh stealth tuners
- Strung low g, soloist with carbon C,E and A
- Kingsman Hard-shell case and microfiber cloth
- Strap pegs and high quality adjustable strap

The Instrument is stored in hard shell case in an humidified cabinet, the finish is nitro and has no dinks, dents, scratches or blemishes.
It's in Perfect condition and requires a prefect home to suit.
The tone, volume and sustain are incredible, this machine plays itself.

I'm asking for £2799 OCO, serious offers only please.
Would consider a part exchange with a high grade Uke (UT200, Kanilea' slothead etc).

Please feel free to ask me any questions and discuss any offers.

Thanks in advance,

George.

Here's a you tube link of me playing 'Jenny'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npYX0sqPBeM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DkXxtCcvmk

Attachments

• IMG_3714 (1).jpg
    IMG_3714 (1).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_3710.jpg
    IMG_3710.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_3708.jpg
    IMG_3708.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_3709.jpg
    IMG_3709.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_3711.jpg
    IMG_3711.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 143
PM just sent

Another fabulous instrument for sale. Beautiful LFdM. Very nice playing in your videos. Great sounding instrument. Wish I could, but—bad timing.

Congratulations George! I hope everything goes smoothly and you soon have a healthy, happy and smart child.

Oh my, what a heartbreaking decision. I sold or gave away all my ukes except for my LFDM. I listened to your videos and your LFDM sounds exquisite, like mine. Good luck on your sale. It looks like you got a bite already!

A bite but the bait is still there for anyone who’s hungry enough!
I love the thing, but I’m sure I’ll love my soon to be son more.....maybe! :rofl:

OMFG the sound of that ukulele! Please tell me you have another high level uke, you clearly have a passion for making music and it would be a shame if you didn't have an instrument that could fully respond to your fine dynamics and articulations.

I can't justify spending $2800, but what a beauty. Good luck on the sale.

Then perhaps start your own thread? Appointments and my location play a factor in cost.

OMFG the sound of that ukulele! Please tell me you have another high level uke, you clearly have a passion for making music and it would be a shame if you didn't have an instrument that could fully respond to your fine dynamics and articulations.

I can't justify spending $2800, but what a beauty. Good luck on the sale.

The only other I have is one I built whilst studying luthiery in Devon, It's certainly not an lfdm but it has its charms. Named Betty baritone after my grandmother who unfortunately died whilst i was away building it. This i have strung high g. Anything that sounds good with a low g on it, but preferably one of the big names. Thank you

Wish I could buy this but the timing is all off. Isn't there any way for you to keep your Jenny, you clearly love her!
I’m working on it! If I don’t have to I won’t.. plus everyone is broke in January so maybe I’ll come into money and no one well won’t to buy her... here’s hoping!

Amazing sound, very calming and beautiful. Keep it, your playing deserves a fine instrument. I've got to ask, it's totally irrelevant and personal I appreciate, but is your body-art (ink) all permanent?

Amazing sound, very calming and beautiful. Keep it, your playing deserves a fine instrument. I've got to ask, it's totally irrelevant and personal I appreciate, but is your body-art (ink) all permanent?

Thanks man! Yeah, it’s permanent. I get some interesting looks, it’s like a social experiment that never stops. I have a very compulsive nature which makes for some questionable life decisions.

I had the pleasure of doing business with George and it was a great experience. We traded ukes and I was so happy with the Anuenue Moon Bird Tenor I received from him. I would love to have the Lfdm but it is not in the financial cards right now. . Good luck with your sale and the new baby!

I had the pleasure of doing business with George and it was a great experience. We traded ukes and I was so happy with the Anuenue Moon Bird Tenor I received from him. I would love to have the Lfdm but it is not in the financial cards right now. . Good luck with your sale and the new baby!
Thanks for your kind worlds and hope you’re enjoying that beauty!!

Top Bottom