Taimane - Boston - Jan 15

She was amazing last night in schenectady. What a beautiful performer and her mashups are really fun. Even though I watched YouTube videos of Taimane, it’s no match to seeing her live.

She was amazing last night in schenectady. What a beautiful performer and her mashups are really fun. Even though I watched YouTube videos of Taimane, it’s no match to seeing her live.

Right. I watched some videos this morning, but live is much different. And Boston is just a little over three hours away. :D

I noticed that Jake is also doing a show near me in Feb., tix are $70.00 each.

Jake is in Troy, NY on February 12. Tickets, when I last checked, were under $40 each.

If a group of UU members plan on going, there's a nice restaurant accross the street from the venue, and we might be able to get together in the (admittedly small) lobby and jam before the show.

-Kurt​

The energy live just doesn't translate as well on the average video.

Perhaps a multi-camera professional video would work, but then the crowd interaction isn't as good.

But that concert? Wow!

After Boston, she's headed to Philly, and then the DC; She'll be doing an NPR Tiny Desk Concert, too! (Idaho after that.)

Catch her if you can!

Jake is in Troy, NY on February 12. Tickets, when I last checked, were under $40 each.

If a group of UU members plan on going, there's a nice restaurant accross the street from the venue, and we might be able to get together in the (admittedly small) lobby and jam before the show.

-Kurt​

If that’s allowed, that would be great fun. She played my Mya Moe concert resonator!

Top Bottom