Thread: Taimane - Boston - Jan 15

Default Taimane - Boston - Jan 15

Taimane will be at the City Winery Boston on Wednesday, January 15. If you are within driving distance, it's a great way to spend an evening - for only $25. Bring a uke and get it signed afterwards.

https://www.bandsintown.com/e/101750...?came_from=244
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

She was amazing last night in schenectady. What a beautiful performer and her mashups are really fun. Even though I watched YouTube videos of Taimane, it’s no match to seeing her live.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinlover View Post
    She was amazing last night in schenectady. What a beautiful performer and her mashups are really fun. Even though I watched YouTube videos of Taimane, it’s no match to seeing her live.
    Right. I watched some videos this morning, but live is much different. And Boston is just a little over three hours away.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

I noticed that Jake is also doing a show near me in Feb., tix are $70.00 each.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Ukecaster View Post
    I noticed that Jake is also doing a show near me in Feb., tix are $70.00 each.
    Jake is in Troy, NY on February 12. Tickets, when I last checked, were under $40 each.

If a group of UU members plan on going, there's a nice restaurant accross the street from the venue, and we might be able to get together in the (admittedly small) lobby and jam before the show.

-Kurt
    Banjo Ukes: Southern Cross, Firefly, Stella
    Sopranos: Donaldson, Timms, Moku, Waterman, Bugsgear, Outdoor, Waverly Street, Harmony
    Concerts:Cocobolo #412, Ohana CK450QEL, CK-65D, Rosewood Vita, Mahogany Vita,
    Donaldson Custom, Epi Les Paul, National Triolian Reso, Republic
    Tenors: Kala KA-KTG-CY, KoAloha Sceptre, Fluke, Cordoba 20TM
    Bass: Fluke Timber

Am I done?

...Maybe?...

My YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Martinlover View Post
    The energy live just doesn't translate as well on the average video.

Perhaps a multi-camera professional video would work, but then the crowd interaction isn't as good.

But that concert? Wow!

After Boston, she's headed to Philly, and then the DC; She'll be doing an NPR Tiny Desk Concert, too! (Idaho after that.)

Catch her if you can!
    Banjo Ukes: Southern Cross, Firefly, Stella
    Sopranos: Donaldson, Timms, Moku, Waterman, Bugsgear, Outdoor, Waverly Street, Harmony
    Concerts:Cocobolo #412, Ohana CK450QEL, CK-65D, Rosewood Vita, Mahogany Vita,
    Donaldson Custom, Epi Les Paul, National Triolian Reso, Republic
    Tenors: Kala KA-KTG-CY, KoAloha Sceptre, Fluke, Cordoba 20TM
    Bass: Fluke Timber

Am I done?

...Maybe?...

My YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ksiegel View Post
    Jake is in Troy, NY on February 12. Tickets, when I last checked, were under $40 each.

If a group of UU members plan on going, there's a nice restaurant accross the street from the venue, and we might be able to get together in the (admittedly small) lobby and jam before the show.

-Kurt
    If that’s allowed, that would be great fun. She played my Mya Moe concert resonator!

Thread Information