Looking for a Flea Soprano in Purple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Sheehan

Reaction score
I apologize for making this so vague, and I hope I'm not straying too far from normal Marketplace protocol, but I'm just wondering if anyone has a purple soprano Flea they might consider selling, or possibly trading for something in my herd, or perhaps a combination of a trade plus cash. If interested, please send me a private message and we can discuss. Thanks!

Subscribed- I’m curious if anyone has pics as i want to see the true color

Thanks Jim, but although the Bonanza looks and sounds great, the purple-ness is in fact most important in my situation.

Well, that certainly went right over my head! :eek: But honestly, I'm really hoping for a pre-owned Flea, in the amethyst purple. The Magic Fluke site doesn't seem to offer that color any more, and I'm just not sure I want to part with the dollars that Elderly is asking. Thanks, Jim, Bill, Igor and John!

Last edited:
I need the hardwood fretboard on any Flea Fluke that I buy. I wonder how that would look with purple poi-ple amethyst
Alternately I want the all black one

I check eBay every few days, and there was a purple Flea or Fluke for sale a few days ago. Keep checking eBay, and you'll find one eventually. You always have the option of a can of spray paint. :D

Hahahahaha! Good point, Jerry! I'll just keep checking eBay and Reverb, and perhaps I'll spot what I'm looking for soon. In the meantime, I'm blessed to have more than I need, whether that includes a purple Flea or not! Everyone have a good week!

Thanks, John and all! As it happens, I learned that the folks at Magic Fluke still had enough "ingredients" to do an amethyst purple soprano Flea for me, even though they're no longer offering the amethyst as a specific option on their site; so, I went ahead and ordered it "direct" this morning by telephone. Accordingly, I'll go ahead and close out this thread tomorrow. Everyone have a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom