WTB: Blackbird Clara

fretie

Reaction score
I’ve got a pal on the hunt for a Blackbird Clara. She doesn’t frequent the UU forum so I thought I’d put the word out for her. If you have a Clara that you are looking to part with, PM me or email windchaser333 at gmail dot com.
thanks,
Erin

Her best bet is to go to the Blackbird site and order exactly what she wants. The ones that are put up for sale are few and far between, and you have no choice of specs. Besides that, she's not going to save much on the cost.

Her best bet is to go to the Blackbird site and order exactly what she wants. The ones that are put up for sale are few and far between, and you have no choice of specs. Besides that, she's not going to save much on the cost.

Thanks for your suggestion, Jerry, however she is on a limited income therefore hoping for a second hand instrument at a lower price. You are right, not many used Claras come up for sale but I thought I’d at least put the request out here. Ya’ just never know, eh?!

There is a used Clara on the Gryphon Strings website. It is a 2017 model before they made some changes in 2018. I have played it and it seemed fine and would have purchased it if it had a radiused fretboard.

There is a used Clara on the Gryphon Strings website. It is a 2017 model before they made some changes in 2018. I have played it and it seemed fine and would have purchased it if it had a radiused fretboard.

Claras are selling new (at both Blackbird and The Ukulele Site) for $1,295. The one at Gryphon Stringed Instruments is $1,025, so there is an almost $300 savings.

Top Bottom