Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheap/Affordable Uke Recommendations?

I'd suggest you get yourself an electronic tuner to go with your new uke too.

There's lots of tutorials online to get you up & playing as well.

Anything else just ask.
    Trying to do justice to various musical instruments.

Congratulations! If you have a smart phone, there are a lot of free apps that can help you tune your ukulele. Plus plenty of tutorials on YouTube and free ‘sheet music’ on the web. Have fun!
    PLAYERS: Martin C1K • Enya Nova U concert (BLUE!) • Ohana CK-50WG concert (solid cedar top) • Ohana SK-28 ‘Nunes’ • Flea koa soprano • Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany soprano <yay!!> • Famous FS-1 <yippee!!> • Firefly maple concert banjolele <yee-haw!> • Makala MK-CE concert
    LOOKERS: • Vintage 'Mauna Loa' c. 1925 soprano • Kahuna "Felix the Cat" soprano • Woodrow "Steelers" soprano <eyeroll>

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

I think you will be pleased with your purchase. I was of a similar mind as Graham, I would have suggested trying to find a second hand instrument for that price, since the Flight seemed too expensive.

Thanks, everyone.

Good to come across a supportive community.

I spent about half the money left in my account this month on this, so gonna have to severely moderate my spending, but I feel it was wroth it, considering the good reviews and good reputation products by Flight appear to have.

If they would send me my order in 4 days like they did Jan, that'd be even better. lol.

Thread Information