WTB: Romero Creations tiny tenor, preferably mahogany (Europe)

scubanix

Reaction score
Hello,
I recently bought a ST Concert to travel with me, and I'm very happy with it, but, being a long time guitar player, the length of the ST sometimes feels a bit short for my playing.
Thus I'm on the look for a Tiny Tenor.
If anyone has one that wants to part with... drop me a message.
Happy playing everyone!

Thank you for the suggestion tomthebaptist - there is actually a few places in the US that ship to Europe, the problem is customs - they tax it heavily, and even the shops in Europe that have them (TT's) can't offer a competitive price. Hence looking for a second hand, already here (in europe) :)

Yeah, what is it, VAT of 20%, then something like 2% import duty on top of that. By the time it gets here you've paid the normal UK list price.

Worth letting the guys at SUS know you're on the hunt - not all of the second hand ukes they get in make it to their website.

Add into that currency exchange before you apply VAT and import. We get hammered a lot in Canada to use but when I take you pound and convert to Canadian , I’m feeling ok with out exchange to use. Keep looking a used one will turn up. TT , very nice!

Yeah, what is it, VAT of 20%, then something like 2% import duty on top of that. By the time it gets here you've paid the normal UK list price.

Worth letting the guys at SUS know you're on the hunt - not all of the second hand ukes they get in make it to their website.

Nice tip :)
thank you

no worries
it looked like a nice instrument, but others will come by :)

Top Bottom