Hello from Sweden

Victor S

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Victor and I come from a town in Sweden called Trollhättan(best known for being the home of SAAB cars).

I've been playing the ukulele on and off since I was about 13 or 14 I think, and I'm 27 now. It's an instrument I never could give up. I've had a few and sold them when I lost interest. But the itch keeps coming back, so a new ukulele every other year or something like that.

I've been playing instruments since childhood though, but I'm more of a Jack of all trades than a virtuoso. I'm quite proficient at the guitar, which is my main instrument to be honest, but I dabble in everything I can. Studied music production and a bit of theory in high school(I guess? Not sure of the proper translation of what we have in Sweden).

And well, that's a somewhat short summary of my relationship to the ukulele and music in general. I hope to gain much in the way of inspiration and motivation for the instrument through reading and perhaps talking(writing?) With you all on this forum

Hejsan Viktor!

Welcome to UU. It's a great place to be inspired as I wrote in an earlier post recently. New members sign up daily, and I'm starting to recognise names of members such as Grand Uker Penny, welcoming in the new members.

Welcome, Victor, to this wonderful forum. If you stick around awhile, you will find many new friends.

Hi Victor, Welcome to UU

Top Bottom